Candy Roulette


I kept seeing posts on reddit about people combining M&Ms and Skittles in the same bowl...something about these people being monsters. Me? I loved the idea. I decided to make a little game of it...a little game I call candy roulette.

Not only did I include Skittles, I also threw in some Reeses Pieces and any M&M varieties currently available. Since it's the holiday season--this game was made even more interesting with the seasonal flavors...chocolate mint, white chocolate, cherry cordial and gingerbread, all of which are essentially coated in the same holiday colors.

As a side-note, I'm not exactly sure what happened with the gingerbread flavor. I kind of feel like no one ever tasted the final batch or maybe it was the "taster's" last day and this was their way of throwing up two big middle fingers to a job they had no intention of using as a reference. Either way, they are not good. I personally think they taste like chocolate covered curry (and I don't like curry--at all). Actually, I suggest they just change the name from gingerbread to curry--they'll probably gain a nice little niche group of followers like those who claim "genius" when bacon ice cream rolls out.

Anyway, I mixed all thirteen family size bags of candies together and divvied the glorious-ness into snack size zip-lock baggies. Each individual baggy held a 1/4 cup serving and a little roulette guide.

I gave them out to friends, family, and students and sat back twirling my mustache. The best was watching students tentatively select each candy--thinking they were eating one candy only to find out it was something else. The reactions couldn't have been better.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Pudding Shots

Pudding Shots = Amazing

Pudding Shots 4: Specialty Shots