All Packed ! (?) !

I think we're as ready to go as I can imagine we could be. I don't really believe I could ever feel completely ready taking on something like this for the first time. 

As it were, I've packed too much. I'm sure of it. However, in my own defense we will be heading through some different climates AND we are pretty acclimated to some ridiculous levels of heat at this point. I just don't want to be cold and miserable while camping. Also, there are a few spots where we might actually be away from camping and from biking and so I guess I'd like to look like I'm not still biking and camping.

My bike ready to go-(ish).
Clothes for Biking
  • 1 pair long bike pants
  • 1 pair bike capri
  • 2 pairs bike shorts
  • 1 long-sleeved "underarmour"
  • 1 long-sleeved pullover
  • 1 short sleeved shirt
  • 3 tank tops
  • 2 sport bras
  • rain jacket 
  • rain pants
Clothes for Camping and Normal Life
  • 1 pair jeans
  • 1 pair jean shorts
  • 2 t-shirts
  • 2 tanks
  • 1 hooded sweatshirt
  • 1 long sleeved flannel
  • 1 bra
  • 3 panties
  • 2 long socks
  • 2 short socks
  • yoga pants
 Extras
  • towel chamois
  • bathing suit
  • flip flops
  • sneakers
Camping Gear (Split between husband and I)
  • tent 
  • 2 sleeping bags
  • 2 ridge rests
  • utensils (2)
  • mess kits (2)
  • tarp (2)
  • dry bags
  • rope
  • swiss army knife
  • head lamp (2)
  • water purifier
  • knife
Miscellaneous Extras--Includes electronics, toiletries, bike gear and tools, first aid stuff, and food

Husband's.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Pudding Shots

Pudding Shots = Amazing

Pudding Shots 4: Specialty Shots